Are you working hard enough to reach your goals?
Change isn't easy, if it were there would be no need for people like me! When it comes to your fitness, nutrition, and even personal goals, ask yourself- "AM I CHALLENGING MYSELF?"
- Are you sweating enough after a workout session?
- Are you making enough time to meal prep or go to the gym?
- Have you cut out ALL bad foods or habits?
- Are you putting in the extra time and effort?
- Is it time to increase the weights and/or cardio?
- Is it time to try a tougher class?
Ask yourself these YES or NO questions above (or come up with some similar questions of your own) and answer them honestly. If you answered no to any of these it is time for you to step it up a bit. Not challenging yourself could be the reason you aren't seeing enough, if any, results. It may also be time to reevaluate or set new goals for yourself.
Sometimes it can be hard to reevaluate or set new goals. No worries- this is where I come in! If you need any assistance with setting or reevaluating goals send me an email via the form below. I look forward to hearing from you!